Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GuysI urgently need help.I have the below configuration but no http traffic is coming in into my server on the internal interface.Please someone helpZEPASA(config)# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(4)!hostname ZEPASAdomain-name zep-re.comenable passw...

roppong77 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some strange behavior on the trunk interface of an ASA. This trunk is carrying traffic for 5 vlans on a 2960G switch. I believe the L2 decodes are occurring because of vlan traffic sourcing from the switch that is not configured on the ASA. Th...

Barry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,How can i configure an IPS-4215 running in inline mode to never deny a certain IP address(s) whatever signature was fired?i used event action filter, but it is based on Signature ID, My question is to have a way to configure the IPS to never...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I post this message because I encounter a problem with my Cisco ASAQuick Schema:Plan:The network 10.0.2.0 must have access to:- Internet via the interface 10.0.1.1- Client network 10.0.3.0 via a Citrix connectionInternet access:- NAT rule:globa...

frbachel05 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In the last days I had a problem with a lot of embryonic connections in some IPs and I want to control the number of embryonic connections.I would like to see embryonic connections of some IP but I'd like to do this with SNMP and I´m looking f...

Hello,I'm having troublem with my PPPOE connection, here is my config:interface Vlan2 nameif outside security-level 0pppoe client vpdn group NAME ip address pppoe setroute......mtu outside 1492.....vpdn group NAME request dialout pppoevpdn group NAM...

Hello All,I am having Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall @ my head office. Currently i terminated my Internet link on firewall. Link is working fine.I am also having 1 Branch Office. I am having Cisco 1905 Router @ Branch office. i want to connect my branch off...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,two firewall modules on two 6500 shows a strange problem. status on fsm-1 shows as active for itself and secondary as failed. fsm-2 shows itself as active and secondary as failed, but fsm-1 is the one handling active role currently.interfaces show...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes