Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Is there a way, in Rommon mode to download the ASA image from a USB flash drive and boot? I know it is possible to do that via TFTP by setting up the environment variables and using the tftpdnld command, but I could not find the commands to do...

Hi, according to ASDM 7.17 release notes, Java Web Start support will be dropped in ASDM 7.18. How are Linux Users able to use ASDM Client then? Will there be a seperate client?At the moment I'm using Java Web Start with icedtea. https://www.cisco.co...

michael3k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am working in FW ASA , SSL-VPN integrated with AD ,and all users created in AD within specific grouphow can I add new group to AD and match it in ASA how can ASA know that group in ASA should got users from specific Group in AD ju

Hi, we're running FDM on Firepwower Appliances ver 7.1 and try to configure captive portal to protect an internal web service. With SNORT v3 we were not able to get that to work at all. Since we downgraded to SNORT v2 it works as expected. The only t...

pweyrosta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we use an ASA in a multi customer enviroment in our Datacenters.We use certificate to profile mappings to be sure, that customer a can´t useprofiles of customer b. So far so good, but now we need to use more than one profilefor one customer, becau...

wabbot22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  folks, Good Day to you all, I want to know how zero-touch configuration works in Meraki the whole process step by step and how internal communication like internal vlan traffic and Management traffic works separately.

Hi,I enrolled LevelUp program last Thursday ( 3 working days ago), and haven't heard anything back. Anyone enrolled before? How long normally does it take for Cisco to acknowledge/accept/deny? Who can I contact to check? TAC support line is a long Q....

Dear Experts, Can anyone teach me on how to manually config IP-MAC address on Firepower 2110? I am using DHCP server from the Firepower for the guest network, but I would like to make one of device to be static.Is it possible to configure manual bind...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card