Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,I'd like to implement a Traffic Sharing or Traffic shapping on ASA5520, I saw on the Conf. Guide that there is a way to do this using Qos, like this example "Bandwidth Management(Rate Limit) Using QoS Policies" but How can I use dynamic Qos Pol...

Hey everybody,    I've trying to configure this thing so I can access terminal services from an outside pc to a server behind the firewall. I've read every post even remotely associated with this topic and have had no luck. It was installed by a tech...

ddudley22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring an IPS 4260 in promiscious mode, and have a question about VLAN assignment.  Does the sensing interface need to be in the same VLAN as the switchport you are spanning?  Also does this port need to be a trunk?Also If you want to log t...

Resolved! CSC10 SSM license

Hello everyone, We have an ASA5510 with a SSM-CSC10-K9 and we want to renew the CSC license. The CSC was installed with a Base license (which expired 2 days ago) and a Plus evaluation license (which lasted for 30 days and expired almost a year ago). ...

Hellowe upgraded 5505 to SEC PLUS licence.But I cannot get to work routing not to default ISP network.we have currentlyinside network 192.168.1.1/24ISP default network nr 1 170.170.1.1/24 (default Internet connection)ISP network nr 2 170.150.150.1/24...

tarmo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Wondering if someone can post an example of dynamic destination nat?Basically I want my source - 10.104.34.0/24, dst - 10.100.55.0/24 to translate the dst - 172.21.0.0/16.Is that possible?Thanks for the help.

m.egan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card