Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have switch WS-C3850. IOS is a little bit old. Currently we do not plan to upgrade. and we got message about security vulnerability. Please see below. Anyone can share some experience what action can resolve the issue? Thank youWeak SSL/TLS Key...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, we are monitoring ASA uptime using SNMP OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0 (systemuptime) and we get a reboot alert after uptime crosses 1 year 132 days +. though the device doesn't reboot in actuality. It appears that this OID is a 32-bit counter whic...

If logging is enabled on a policy within the FIrepower 2110, but not sent to a syslog server, does the logging locally have a size limit?  I am basically wondering if leaving logging on in this way will fill up the drive.

ppitts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I'm having a problem connecting to the high availability, but it fails with the error "Active Peer [IP] already exists." Can you tell me how to fix this? I checked peer manager and there are no peer exits; is there a command to remove f...