Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Dear AllWe are running CiscoWorks LMS 2.6I have scheduled a backup in Common Services > Server > Admin > BackupMy question is, what does this backup actually do?Does it just backup the CW configuration?Or does it include data such as devices configur...

Hi alli have installed cisco lms 3.2..i have got few problems in it..i have run a device discovery and discovered 12 devices in which 4 are reachable and remaining unreachable and i use cdp module for discoverythen i use ping sweeps for discovery and...

Hi,My ZBF configuration on a Cisco 3825 is sometimes blocking websites, but not always. Lets say users browse to Linkedin.com, they click around on the website, accessing several pages and then suddenly they get the IE error saying that the website i...

Hello,auto update problem with IPS..I noticed that the IPS isnt updating anymore and I found this :Auto Update Statistics   lastDirectoryReadAttempt = 13:20:35 UTC Wed Nov 17 2010    =   Read directory: https://198.133.219.25//cgi-bin/front.x/ida/loc...

I have two ASAs, 5505 and 5510, both running v.8.2(3). When I try to SSH in, using Putty, it just will not connect. However, if I reload the ASA, I will be able to connect. This is the only line from the syslog:6    Nov 18 2010    00:24:46        24....

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes