Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What would be the easiest way to do the upgrade?  I think I would have to do two interim upgrades first so is it possible to just reimage the device with 8.0(4) and apply the configurations from there?  Sorry for the newb question but I don't ever de...

Resolved! ASA Failover

I want to use and dedicate the Management interfaces on 2 ASAs to enable failover.  I'm wondering if I can make the interfaces both the failover interface and stateful interface.  Looking at some examples, the 2 tend to be different interfaces, some ...

Hi,   We have replaced our PIX with ASA 5510 and are running, ASA Version 8.3(1) & asdm-631.bin.    We have 1 ASA and 2 WAN's. So I have configured Failover, so that if primary WAN fails secondary will be active, which works fine. Only problem is NAT...

sidd by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a command line command reference available for NACFor example I want to see the certificates for NACWhich debug command shall I use in NAC   ? ( for eg  , If it is ipsec i will use debug cry isa and debug cry ipsec )And in what files , wh...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there is a limit to the number of unique vpn connections a  pix 515 6.3 can terminate for the same local user account. So, basically will it work if 10 or 20 or even more users use the same loc...

I have a PIX506E (version 6.3(5)) that interfaces with our main network.  The main network contains our call manager (version 7).  Behind the PIX506E I have two networks.  One network is for the IP Phones and the other network is for the workstations...

Hello I would like to police the output from a web server.Requests are made from external to port 80 and I would like to limit what can be requested to 50Mb/s, however i'm not sure whether to put this setting on the outside on inside interface for po...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card