Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm very new with cisco routers, so sorry if this is a dumb/extreamly easy question. I want to forward traffic on port 5950 to an internal ip address (10.11.100.10) on that same port. How would I go about doing that (preferably via CCP)? Thanks.

jsandau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon experts - I am in need of a quick resolution to what I am sure is a fairly standard configuration issue.Description:  we need to configure a DMZ on an ASA for an FTP server with a public IP address.  Outside partners need to send files...

Sharkey13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I noticed that the last couple of days I was not getting sensor updates.  When trying to manually download the updates I got the following error message:   "Specified user is not authorized for downloading file IPS-CS-MGR-sig-S392-req-E3.zip.  ...

Resolved! IPS Auto update

I have configured the internal IDSM cards for auto update, and I see hits against our firewall ACL for this traffic but the update seems out of date on the IPS.. can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this?many thanks

Hi All,I'm testing IDSM2 witht the lateset IOS on a CAT 6504 with SUP72010GE. The setup is using the promiscouse mode VACL, and traffic is being captured by the IDSM2 i can see the traffic in the  Event Dasboard etc. I wish to configure the IDS to se...

Attempting to use the File Blocking function under Web (HTTP) | File Blocking to block .scr files.Added 'scr' into Block specified file extensions, and enabled this option .. and the system started to block anything from main.aspx files to google sea...

we are running an asa5510 with 8.2.3.  We have a situation where the webvpn ( clientless ) was unreachable.  At that time, ssh to the firewall was also unreachable, though traffic passing through the device was uneffected.  Anyone ever see this?  Is ...

jbeltrame by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to set appropriate per-client-max and per-client-max-embryonic connections limit.  I have the service policy in place, and can see what gets dropped, but would like better detail, simliar to how you can get it from a router inspect stats...

jbeltrame by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A year ago our company had a security audit, one of the items listed is the password for the 4240 did not meet the "password shall be a minimum of six characters" requirement. The documentation for 7.0 clearly states that you will be required to chan...

Hi Everyone,Does anyone know how to enable the "CTRL-C" shortcut key on an ASA 5550?  It is a little frustrating when you do a 'show run" and you want to exit in the middle of the running config.Thank you in advance.Alfred

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Being a newbie I need a step by step guidance on how to setup an 1:1 NAT on cisco 876 router.The reason I need this is because i'm trying to connect to a internal windows vpn server from the internet, so one of your guys advised to do that.I'm ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card