Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup an inbound ACL on the outside interface  of my router that allows TCP ports 20 and 21 in and I have a CBAC inspect map with FTP specified on the same interface in an outbound direction.  My understanding is that the inspect will check al...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to write a regular expression to block files with the extension of .lnk, but I can't get the end of line anchor ($) to work.  So far I've come up with "\.[Ll][Nn][Kk]" and that blocks "test.lnk" but it also blocks "test.lnk.txt".  I tried ...

I have two FWSM's in an active active configuration. Both are currently on version 4.0(6). I would like to upgrade these one at a time. Is there any problem with upgrading one to 4.1(2) then waiting a week till I upgrade the second one. I always worr...

I am in the process of setting up our 5510 to replace our current SonicWall at my place of work.  When looking at our SonicWall config I noticed that the IP addresses we have setup for our phone vendor to access the PBX systems at our various sites a...

Resolved! IDS OS reimage

I read that all the configuration wiped out after doing the system reimage on IDS device. In those cases, shall we use the "Copy url current-config" (if I took backup before reimaging) or I need to configure manually again.And I understood that, "Cur...

Resolved! ASA 8.3 PAT

Hi All,I'm well aware that there must be several posts on this topic already (I've read a few) and even searched other articles, but I am having no joy whatsoever. Perhaps this will be a chance for someone to get 5 easy points.I'm currently running a...

We are setting up a websense url-filter for our location. We have the following set up for our routers that are doing auth-proxy and we have no issues with this.    ip inspect name websenseinternet http urlfilter    ip urlfilter urlf-server-log    ip...