Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We had power maintenance last weekend and had to shutdown our 6513 switch. When we powered up, we discovered we could no longer send and receive emails to external users. Microsoft came in to say we had a problem with the mailguard on our firewall mo...

Hi GuysI've been banging my head against the wall for a few weeks trying to resolve this but the ASA doesn't seem to accept many of the old commands I'm used to.Basically we have a web server that runs on port 8080 and I need to give customers access...

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 that randomly crashes multiple times through out the day.  I cannot seem to find any logical cause but a simple reboot of the box always does the trick.  I have used the ASA at multiple locations without a problem. Any suggest...

Our cisco 5580 is very slow.  Wonder if we hit the limit or some sort of bugs.  Can anyone help?show perfmon PERFMON STATS:                     Current      AverageXlates                               91/s          0/sConnections                     ...

Hi Guys!CSC-SSM powered by Trend Micro for Anti-Virus,Anit-Spyware but what for the  Plus License with  Anti-Spam,Anti-Phising,Url-Bloking, filtering its Powered by Whom? does it power by trend-Micro either?who offer the categorizationhow this module...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about Shared License (VPN).We have two firewalls with Security Plus license. We want to use Shared License but it is not working in active/active failover. I have configured the failover to be active/standby but it still Failover...

ciscomagu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA5520 with AIP-SSM module.  I inspect in promiscuous mode.  Security vulnerability scans create tons of alerts in the IDS system.  I'd like to exclude certain IP addresses from the IDS. I tried to modify the inspection policy in ASDM b...

I am trying to telnet between two locations and  i am unable to inbound telnet to the ASArouter. I can outbound to the other location.I created access rules in the ACL on the ASA for the source and destination. But I still see the IP being denied in ...

Anyone has any idea ... about windows 2008 kerberos integration with NAC 4.1.8 .I know thru TAC that NAC 4.1.8 supports integration with windows 2008. KTPASS.EXE is a program that is used for these purposes on windows server.I am unable to get the ex...

game123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the asa 5505 Configuration. VPN is not responding. When I check my IP address in the website "whatismyip.com" it is showing A.B.C.X.    I believe it shoud be A.B.C.A.  Also I am not able to access (https://A.B.C.A) firewall from public untrus...

Hi all,I have a doubt.I have 2 Cisco ASA5510 which are not identical.Failover seems to work, with sh failover I have this situationThis host: Primary - Active         Active time: 2803 (sec)        slot 0: ASA5510 hw/sw rev (1.1/8.2(1)11) status (Up ...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I have a customer that has two offices connected to Internet at 4Mbit (site A) and 10Mbit (site B) using Cisco ASA5505, version 8.2(1). At site A they have an IP-PBX (VoIP) and at site B there are a few IP-phones. Some internal servers are als...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card