Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I've been wondering lately what the security risks of not having a access list on the VTY interfaces or just a access list for SSH on the dialer interface.My problem is as a service provider and maintaining client networks we are not always a...

Hello Guys,                                                    I am working with extended ACL's with the Cisco ASA. I know that it is true that a person can only put one ACL in each direction on an interface with...

Hi, I am dumbfounded over this problem i have. Whenever i do a traceroute using pingplotter (uses icmp not udp), i get replies from all devices in the path but not from the ASA and our perimeter router. I understand why the ASA doesn't show but i a...

Has anyone used the new 8.3 version on cisco firewalls.I wanted to know the main features with this new version and any bugs encountered, with a possible facts to decide whether i should go for an upgrade from my current versions.Thanks in advance.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI have A web server in my DMZ of network,internet----ASA----DMZThe issue is I want to give my web server and invalid ip address like 172.x.x.xbut I dont know how can I bind valid ip address into this web servermy valid ip address is 61.x.x.1 ...

Hi everybody ...Please your help and suggestions in this case.I have an Internet connection from an ISP, they gave me the fiber optic connection of 3Mbps.The ISP gave us the following information:ip address in fiber optics:   10.120.2.88 / 30.  We us...

guigonza by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,How can I get the best performance to my Firewall?I have a ASA with 8 interfaces into a single context and 1500 lines of ACL.Is there any rule to improve more performance about ACL?For example, what's the better option, do I need to use object-...

Hello to all  I did not deal with IDS in the past, nut I do now  The model in discussion is 4235.I need to reset one to factory default or at least reset the password        which probably means re-imaging.Done some reading about the issue and canno...

guy.tetru by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card