Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I have following scenarion I wounder if someone could guide me. I have two servers in DMZ (on same subnet) both servers have static defined NAT entries on the firewall. I want to access one server from another using public IP but doesn't seem to w...

I have ASA5510 configured with two ether 0/0 and ether 0/1 redundant (full duplex) connected to   switch with 1000f Full duplex.  Problem was encountered when performing a scp from one zone going to another zone, the CPU would spike up to 50 percent ...

I am having issues resolving dns and I am thinking it is my nat configuration.I have a cisco asa 5510 with these settingsOutside / inside / dmz1 / dmz2On my outside iface i have an ip of 192.168.1.### <--- this ip address goes to the ISAinside iface ...

Hello Guys, I ´ve tried to add CAS server into a CAM but I got an error that saysFailed to add server: Maximum limit for Clean Access  Servers supported has been reachedbut the CAM has a super manager License present along with a Manager Failover Lic...

OK .. I am have an odd issue I am unable to figure out. I have a new ASA 5520 that we implemented last week. I have the standard inside, DMZ, outside interfaces set at security levels of 100, 40 and 0 respectively. I have an ACL for inside traffice a...

bberry by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1St configring Nac Ldap integrate with active derctoryi need steps in active directory to confuiger Ldap and integrate with active directorythanksahmed

I have a 2811 router with an IOS Firewall and I'm trying to enable smtp through. I've added smtp to the access lists but no joy. I even disabled the access lists and applied one with permit tcp any any and still no joy. I'm suspecting the ip inspect ...

hi halijenn / experts106007 Deny Inbound UDP from 63.131.5.11/32411 to 63.131.64.142/53 due to DNS Query This is the error which customer is getting when he is having Public DNS Server inside the organization .Following static and ACL configured for ...

Hello,Apologies if this has been covered before, I did a quick scan of forums here but might have missed a relevant post.  I am dealing with a 'base license' Cisco 5505 ASA 8.0(2) using ASDM 6.0(2).  I've noticed that normal background network traffi...

Hello,Someone on the IDS group suggested I post this here instead.  Apologies if this has been covered before, I did a quick scan of forums here only found one relevant post, which didn't help in my case...I am dealing with a 'base license' Cisco 550...

we have 3 networks. Outside(172.14.XX.XX), Inside(172.20.XX.XX) and Local (INTF2 192.168.XX.XX) , inside outside network is working fine , but when we tryed to access the INTF2 Network we are getting Pormap Cration Errors. We are using ASA 5510 with ...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes