Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We're having a debate with our hosting provider over what is and isn't posible using PAT on an ASA 5000 series firewall with active failover.Basically the scenario is that we have a range of host IP addresses, two in particular are of interest123....

Resolved! PAT Question

Can I PAT port groups to two internal IP's?  For instance, I want my single external ip to be PAT'ed to 10.10.0.15 using tcp range 50000-50010 and PAT'ed to 10.10.0.16 on udp range 6004-6999.  I have not been able to find a solution other than creati...

Dear all,I have a problem with a Cisco ASA 5510 ver. 8.0(4).It is connected to another ASA in a failover configuration (active/standby). Now failover is not active and I can't connectto the standby unit even with console cable.I tried to connect on m...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an asa 5510 new box with 8.2.1 with no config. Can I go ahead to down grade it to the version 7.0.x directly without down grading to an intermediate image ...ThanksRichard

I have a pix 535 running 7.2 code and I'm trying to update it with 8.0 code and I get an error while doing it via the asdm:error occured in uploading the file:server returned HTTP response code: 413Any ideas?

esossamon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Just had a quick question regarding ASA failover:  Is it possible to have an ASA pair, with the primary ASA being a 5540 and the standby device an ASA 5520 (or vice versa)? I need to replace a set of ASA 5540s with with ASA 5520s on our...

I set the enable, http, and console authentication on an ASA5510 to LOCAL,but did not configure local users.  Now I can't log into it with the original crendentials.  Fortunately, I did not save the configuration to flash so I could always power-cycl...

pootboy69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card