Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA & SSH-Timeout

HiI try to configure my ASA (ASA5520) to have an SSH timeout of 48 hours.This is the config I use to realize that:class-map CLASS_MAP_ANY match anyclass-map CLASS_MAP_SSH match port tcp eq sshclass-map inspection_default match default-inspection-traf...

Resolved! AIP-SSM interface

What does the interface configuration in AIP-SSM indicates ?If this indicates that the traffics of this interface will be monitored, then what is the purpose of diverting traffic from asa though policy command.

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing this message on my syslog server that I have NO explaination for.  Perhap someone can point me to the right direction.hostA---(i)ASAVPN(o)---ASAFW---Internet---VPNc--hostBI have a site-to-site VPN between hostA and hostB between the ASA a...

Guys,I have a NAC with two roles configured "Person" and "Person1" and I saw that when Person is authenticated it's put on Online users OOB and certified Devices but when Person1 is authenticated it's just appear as Online users OOB but does not appe...

Hi all.Can someone provide me a simple example of triggering predefined eem applets remotely ?Suppose i have 2 routers, R1 and R2. I made an applet on R2 which will be triggered remotely by R1 when some event on R1 occurs. Can someone provide me a si...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Pix 520 rev 4.2I need to enable a computer in the DMZ RDP access to computers (entire scope) behind the INSIDE interface. How can i do this?Ex. Machine (192.168.4.5/24 only) in DMZ needs to RDP into Machines (172.16.5.x/21) on the INSIDE ne...

awhadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Websense with our ASAI'm wanting to move Websense just inside our ASA5520 inside interface. I'm concerned that Websense's license count will increase. Anyone have a way to get an accurate count of IPs that an ASA inside interface sees?

westcare by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card