Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DNS and static address

This morning, as a test, I did the following:ASA internal ip address: 10.20.0.1Workstation address: 10.20.0.50I set the workstation's DNS server as 10.20.0.1In the ASA I did:static (outside,inside) udp interface 53 4.2.2.1 53 netmask 255.255.255.255I...

Resolved! DNS Server Redirects?

All,I have about 100 servers in a DMZ. We did our 2nd phase firewall test this weekend, and I found out that all of the servers in the DMZ are set to look at the firewall's DMZ interface for DNS. The old firewall was a Symantec SGS that did DNS forwa...

ASA Failover error message

Dear AllI have 2 ASA in failover mode Active/Standby. When the failver becomes up I saw the below message:Failover LAN became OKSwitchover enabled State check detected an Active mateBeginning configuration replication from mate.vPif_getVpif: b...

amady3381 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA fail over

I figure it's not possible but I'm asking anyway, is it possible that when a standby unit takes over and the active becomes available for the active to somehow preempt the standby and take over in a similar fashion to HSRP?

kwillacey by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 877 EzVPN with VPN Clients

Hi all,There's something wrong with my NAT rules, this much I know, but rather than bang my head against a wall, could someone throw a light on what i've done wrong here?It's a mix of sdm and sample configs that has got me to this point. The VPN clie...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers