Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have NAC configured and running in an OOB deployment using Window SSO. Most users authenticate into their computers and then NAC does the login and posture assessment using SSO and those credentials.We have a few users that have the Clean Access Ag...

bclough by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 FW ASA at network. The Active ASA responds ping amd snmp request, and standby responds timeout to request. The other items of the network also responds to this requests.How i have to configure the standby ASA to responds snmp peticions??

I need to be access network resources on the outside from the Inside interface IP address. I have been unable to pass any traffic originating from the INSIDE interface adress to anywehere on the outside of the network. Other INSIDE traffic is working...

Hello,I have a Cisco Security Manager that i use to make changes on 2 corporate firewalls.  The idea is that both firewalls will get the same set of rules applied to both when making any changes.I am trying to push a VPN update to both today.  One ta...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes