Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,ASA 5540 has 4 gigabit and 1 FE ports. ( most likely it is management - correct me if I am worng ). If we need three interfaces inside,outside and DMZ we are left with only one gigabit interface.if we need to configure failover in stateful mode we...

We are currently using CSA 5.2 and I'm trying to figure out a way to log whenever a user attempts to use removable media on the network. Specifically, USB flash drives. I know there is already a data theft prevention module that protects sensitive da...

JayB1rd76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to setup an NAT exmption between two DMZ specific IP's on two ASA's, both with DMZ Interfaces but when I do Packet Tracer it fails on a Dynamic NAT statement we have setup. Here's the relevant config of one of the ASA's (the oth...

Hi everyoneI have a tftp server on my local network and devices based on remote sites. Between the two networks I have a firewall, ASA 7.2(4), routers and a MPLS VPN network. When the devices try to pull the image from the tftp server, the connection...

Hi,I placed a ASA in front of FTP server.FTP server is running on win 2003 running with IIS6.Diffirent ftp ports being used for different sites.i.e port 21,35 n 36 under IIS.Internally all working fine.But from outside on publically natted IP the por...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i was configuring an access-list on a FWSM and came across an option which i think might help me reduce the number of access-list statements.access-list xxxxx extended permit ipsec a.a.a.a a.a.a.acould some one tell me if the ipsec option in th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card