Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a NAT rule that exists on our decommissioned Watchguard firewall but which I can't seem to create on the new Cisco ASA. The rule is as follows:           Internal IP Add  Port     NAT Address       Destination IP Add           Po...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited a 5505 and am able to log in via console, but when I ssh, the credentials do not work.  I am posting the configuration as I cannot figure out how I can log in via console, but not ssh.Thanks in advance.ciscoasa> enPassword: ************In...

Hello AllI work for a Hospitality company and we have made some changes in ournetwork separating our network from a few of the hotels that we own.Our network was extended out to the hotels by means of a VPN 3005now the brand has taken over the networ...

I have a strange problem with some NAT rules.Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(5)9 Device Manager Version 6.2(5)We have a machine which is connected in a DMZ and then external clients talk to the machine.Due to historical reason...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIt is my first post here, so sorry if I'll mess up something.I have rather simple thing, but I've lost hours trying to implement it on FWSM.I need to configure NAT on destination IP address only for requests coming from outside.The packet which ...

scavdarov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     Good day to the Cisco Support Community AKA Netpro . I am not so sure where to post my question because it spans of two major topics. One is webhosting and the other one is NAT-ing. You see we have a problem, currently, we have a Pix 515E...

I have two connections to one ISP (one is over Radio channel the other is on-ground) who provides me with pool of public IP addresses. On my border routers (3825) I have BGP which announces this pool of addresses via one or another router (depending ...

CCOintIPS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,ASA 5540 has 4 gigabit and 1 FE ports. ( most likely it is management - correct me if I am worng ). If we need three interfaces inside,outside and DMZ we are left with only one gigabit interface.if we need to configure failover in stateful mode we...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card