Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not really a firewall guy, and I'm certainly not familiar with the older PIX OS, but I'm trying a new lab setup and would like to make this work.I have a PIX 501. I'd like to use it to NAT a few hosts to a single T1. I want the PIX internal IP to...

Dear ALL,I have an ASA 5510  sw release 8.0(2) and you can find configuration at the end of this document.I have connected a LAN (PCs and Servers) of a customer to the INSIDE , and everything is working properly.But I have to connect another customer...

I have an ASA 5520 that I am trying to configure to send email alerts to my exchange account. I have all the proper information and I 've configured what I think to be the necessary parts but I still do not receive emails from the firewall. Any help?...

d3mb0y555 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Qualys to map our network. The firewalls are set to allow icmp from the scanner to the x.x.x.*/24 network being mapped. For some reason when the mapping scan runs, Qualys isn't detecting the ASA 5510 as a hop in the path. We are running ...

calterio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan to deploy a second ASA soon and i want to make sure there won't be a service outage on my Active ASA. So, does anyone know if there will be an outage on my Primary ASA when i add the standby config and connect my secondary ASA? We have several...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card