Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello1)what is the function of this module:CSC-SSM? and how it connect physicaly  to network?is it on the inside or outside or DMZ?2)if i have 2 asa for hight availability ,do i need to have 2?Please explainThanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am with a problem in one of the firewalls of my company. - Almost everyday the firewall stop working and I need to restart it because I lose the remote access; - This is a ASA 5505 with 7.2.4 firmware; - There is a configuration default that I use ...

We have a transparent firewall context on a FWSM (code revision: 3.1(16).Recently the number of tcp connections has been increasing to a point where it hits the limit defined in the static and new connections are denied. However a "show conn | inc x....

Dear All,We have FWSM on 6513 core switche, we configure it in routed mode without natting (by just typing "no nat-control" command). Now i face a problem which is, the users in the inside interface can't access the Internet although i can ping any I...

Hello, i have 2 5520's running active/standby. How do i connect to the standby unit to load a IOS upgrade with zero downtime? I can ping my standby ip address from the primary/active unit but obviously cannot telnet from there. can i only connect to ...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two vlans defined on the FWSM, APP and DB,  For the APP vlan, Sec level is 60 for DB it is 100. I wanted to allow multicast from APP to DB and Vice Versa. The necessary NAT statement and ACLs are updated and connectivity is working from D...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card