Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,I have an FWSM running in L3 mode, installed in C6509E Switch, L3 of all other distribution layer switches are created in FWSM. I have a long running problem of one way communication with this FWSM. IOS version is "FWSM Firewall Version 3.2...

manuadoor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need some help in a discussion we are having about wccp and where it needs to be to work right. Also note that I have never done WCCP on the ASA yet so not sure if this will work. Here is the concept. I-----RTR------ASA------CVPN3030 --- DMZ -...

st9n6ow77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying Cisco NAC IB Virtual GW for wireless but since this is the first time to deploy NAC on wireless environment I am totally lost. The version of NAC is 4.1.3.1. On the NAC Manager I configured the VLAN Mapping and Managed Subnet. On the...

Dear All,I had ASA 5510 and i tried to enable ASDM but it still cannot access..when i show run and sh flash it show as below:1-sh runasdm image disk0:/asdm-508.bin2-sh flaASA-Mfone-HQ# sh fla--#-- --length-- -----date/time------ path 75 8192 ...

rechard_hk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured Site - Site VPN.but still not able to see, why tunnel is not eastabhlishedAAA-ZZZaccess-list VPN_AAA_ZZZ permit ip 10.20.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.1.0.0 255.255.0.0 crypto isakmp key Sabrina address 27.5.9.118 netmask 255.255.255.255 ...

Hi All, I've setup OOB-L3-RIP, then connect NIC2 (untrusted interface) to the switch. then create VLAN interface (111) as untrusted VLAN in switch. then on switch: #interface gi 1/3#switchport mode access#switchport access vlan 111but I can't ping fr...

I have only one external and many different domains behind my firewallIs there a way to setup so it can foward ssh, ftp, web host to each domaini.e ftp.abc.com goes to server abc.com and ftp.xyz.com goes to ftp.xyx.com this wouold accure for all doma...

Does using capture on firewall cause disruption to traffic flow , similar to what is expected/possible by debug.Would it be advisable to run capture with all traffic flowing across.Thanks.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card