Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Greetings All, I have to sites, Site A and Site B connected over a site to site vpn tunnel (both site terminated by PIX (7.2(3)). I am able to establish the VPN connection properly so that host from both sites can access each other. My issue is i nee...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4240 inline between an ASA and a Switch, and am experiencing errors on the switch indicating receive discards.The devices are directly connected like this, ASA --- IPS --- SWITCH. The ASA and Switch have the speed/duplex fixed to 100/Full, ...

Hi, I am implementing NAS OOB,L3,RIP. we are using multiple sites with different subets over MPLS. for managed subnets configuration, do I need to enter all subnets from all remote location to the NAM? If you explain little more about managed subnets...

We have a PIX515. On the inside is a mail server and clients. We have a dynamic NAT to the outside address overloaded by a static on port 25 for inbound mail. On the DMZ is a Web server that has a dynamic NAT to the same outside address plus overload...