Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to remove the auto-install function for AnyConnect that appears when anyone logs into my WebVPN portal page. We managed to set it so the viewer gets to see a page where they can cancel the setup, but I want to take that away entirely and ...

I have just upgraded from ASA (with AIP-SSM base license) version 7.2 to version 8.2. All of the Gigabit interfaces in 7.2 were reset to 100 meg in 8.2 and it is not now possible to set them to Gigabit.I have rolled the ASA back to 7.2 and it can now...

dcooke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering of how to setup the bandwidth limit on following V-LANS. We have 2 MBPS 1:1 lease line and the downloading speed comes max upto 180 to 200 KB.1) NOC (192.168.12.0/24)2) DEV (192.168.13.0/24)3) QA (192.168.14.0/24)4) Tech(192.168.1...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an ASA with 8.0(4)code. I have set up WebVPN to use dynamic polices based upon the AD groups users are assigned to. I now have the need for users to access the portal using multiple url names. Is it possible to map multiple certificates ...

rluyster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi netpro'sI have a pix 515 running os 8.2 and I have an ISA server on my inside LAN which redirects HTTP traffic to an ISA server in my DMZ, which then forwards out to the internet.I came in this morning and the PIX was shunning all traffic from the...

ok, so I have a web server with an internal IP of 10.x.x.x and it has a static NAT to the outside with a public 216.x.x.x address on the ASA - my internal hosts cannot access it via the public address. so I tried to nat it like thisstatic (inside,ins...

jburk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card