Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have the following scenario: Outside | ASA--DMZ (valid IP range/28) | Inside (10.0.0.0/20) I need to set up the ASA so that traffic originating from a DMZ host, with destination being the ASA's outside IP address and port 25/tc...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to implement per user split tunneling using ACS. In the past attribute ipsec-split-tunnel-list was used for ipsec clients and that works fine. Tested with any connect and this attribute does not appear to work. Questions:Is this attribu...

fashour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have installed and configured 2 ASA5510 in failover (Active/Standby) and everything work fine, when the primary unit(active) fails, the secondary unit(Standby) assumes the role of active, however, when the primary unit (standby) returns to it...

cesarpuga by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have read through countless posts on my question and have gleaned a lot of information from them.My scenario is this.We have a 6500 core connected to two ASA's in active/standby mode. The ASAs are connected to two 3550 switches which are pro...

hi,I am trying to publish a web site on 80.2.100.85/80 and access it from 78.109.177.183. when I try to access the server on port 80, I get the following log message: Deny tcp src WAN:78.109.177.183/64679 dst PRG_LAN:80.2.100.85/80 by access-group "P...

Hello,I hope someone has met this issue and found a solution.We have two sites with an ASA 5520 in each. We use ipsec l2l between the sites. My problem is that after upgrading to 8.2 an interesting and pesky problem arised. After the SA expires it re...

realvitya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys, the only way I can access my ASA is via SSH. It asks me for username which I put "pix" and for the password, I put the enable password I created.This however only gets me half way in because it then asks for the enable password. I type the enab...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing the following in the ASA syslog:[ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 10 per second, max configured rate is 10; Current average rate is 43 per second, max configured rate is 5; Cumulative total count is 26209According to...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Given the following config,host 192.168.0.1 should only open ports 80, 5067 to the outside world and should be able to access the web on port 80 and outside smtp servers on port 25 only.The problem is that host 192.168.0.1 allows all traffic in and...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card