Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a interesting issue.I installed a ASA 5510 in our network, transparent mode,inside the network we run apple xserves with AFP file sharing turned on. Our network has 3 others building running on other subnets.All traffic runs well thru the ASA,...

opsmaster by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI hav2 2 6509 switches which are working as core switches.In each 6509 i have IDSM-2 module.The Aggregation 6509 switches are doing the routing for the vlans and connected to core 6509 from where traffic exit for wan & internet.In my IDSM2 i am pl...

Hi is there a way to do a host summary report that gives me a list of all of the hosts and their current status.I know I can run a detail report but this gives me pages and pages of information, and I can run a management report (host count) which is...

ivickery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have configured my 1841 router to be a Master NTP server.This router has 5 VLANS and hosts coming from all those VLANs can successfully act as NTP clients to get the proper time from the 1841. However, on one of those VLANs, I have an acces...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to identify dynamic dns update packets using a class-map (and thus write a policy to drop them)? I see "match header-flag", "match dns-type", and "match dns-class" in the command reference, but I can't find anywhere that these values ...

lowen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We (my team) are dealing with NAT configuration everyday, on Cisco routers and firewalls.The following document "NAT order of operation" is very useful, and we have been looking for a long time to the same document for ASA and PIX firewalls...

osdwo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes