Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to send an email from GMail to an Exchange server inside a network secured by an ASA 5510 running version 7.22.As soon as the email gets send from GMail (webmail) directly everything works fine. But as soon as the user is using the Outl...

Hi, I am having problems setting the boot variable on ASA 5520. I downloaded the image from cisco.com. Please assist. ASA/act(config)# boot system disk0:/asa804-k8.binWARNING: BOOT variable added, but not a valid image disk0:/asa804-k8.bin

Hi all,I'm not sure what's missing here. I moved a FW over the weekend and now only have console access. It's a 5520 running 8.0(3). From the config I have the usual:ssh scopy enablessh 10.x.0.0 255.255.0.0 Axxssh timeout 10ssh version 2telnet 10.x.0...

m.surtees by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We're looking into replacing a customer's existing SSL solution with an ASA-based clientless SSL, but we're coming up against a thorny issue: the customer has different customized portals each tied to a completely separate domain name and certific...

Hi Everyone,I need to setup a VPN solution for 3000 clients . As per my understanding ASA 5540 can support out of box 5000 VPN clients.I know for SSL VPN cisco requires seperate lisence. My question is with ASA 5540 and install AnyConnect VPN client...

shanahmad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I originally set up a pool of addresses for my remote VPN users in the ASA. Now I have run into a couple of scenarios where I need the user to get the same address every time he logs in. Every time John Doe logs in I don't want him to get an addres...

srroeder by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have an interface that's addressed like:Inside: 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0DMZ: 192.168.1.1I know that I don't need a route for the inside network, but the ASA allows me to put a route for the DMZ:route DMZ 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1I k...

Resolved! NAC local DB user

I am new to the NAC solution but I have a VPN SSO Layer 3 VG INBAND MODE configuration that works with the VPN solution and now I want to expand my current config to do more. I am trying to have a conference room that will have ports that are placed ...

agrayson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card