Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Does any have a config for ASA 5580 series with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Interface Card. what i need to know is physical port labeling on the 10 Gigabit Ethernet module, so for example interface physical_interface[tengigabitethernet] slot[/port. let say i...

HelloWe have a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall that is setup to use WebVPN. Our users can log into our network with this and then access a Citrix web interface and launch Citrix apps.This all worked fine in Citrix Web Interface 4.5 but now we have upgraded t...

We run a Novell network and our primary authentication client is the Novell client. I've setup CSAMC v6 and have been tuning for the past couple of days. I seem to have a problem with the Novell client login script. Whenever I login, the search dr...

RYAN PAUL by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was reading in the documentation for the new verison of IME that utilizes the new Global Correlation feature in IPS 7.X. Quick question: Is the Global Correlation module a separate feature that has to be purchased? If so, do you license it for t...

haxworthy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented cisco NAC IN-Band mode (virtual Gateway). We are still testing the features to deploy it in the customernetwork. I have the following observations:1. NAC Integration with Active Directory for SSO The integration was done successfu...

abuatiya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought this would be a simple question but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere.Does anyone know at what point the system uptime rolls over to 0 again (I'm assuming there's a finite number of days, perhaps 999, then it resets to 0 like a...

ASA 5520 Multiple ContextI have an "Admin" and a second context named "simA." I've created a logical interface and allocated that interface to "simA" However, I cannot get any traffic to/from that interface and I'm seeing input errors on the switchpo...

aeryilmaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,daily i've atleast 9-10 visitors in my office and out of them mostly asks for internet connectivity, so i gives them wi-fi connectivity but the problem is once they are connected to network (if someone is too talented) they can access my ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card