Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have setup WEBVPN with the SSL client on a Cisco 2811. The WebVPN gateway is via a loopback address on the router, so I NAT port 443 to this address as it enters the ADSL interface.Everything works great apart from when I try to access an intern...

s-kirk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using an ASA5505, I've set up cleintless SSL/VPN, Connection profile and Group policies. I've added the bookmarks to the group policies and create a bookmark for our OWA server.When logging in the Web Application menu is displayed but there are no li...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This seems like a silly question, but I cannot find a definitive answer. Is the management port on the ASA auto-sensing (MDI / MDIX)? I see the other ethernet ports are that way, but I cannot find a reference on the management port.Thanks,Jim

Hi everyone,We moved our office to a different location (including our dsl conncetion). We also updated our asa from 8.0.3 to 8.0.4.Since then, I'm having trouble opening the webportal from customers having a dedicated line.I'm getting the certificat...

julian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that you can go from a higher security interface to a lower security interface without configuring acls. The ASDM shows that there is an implicit rule allowing this. My question is - once I configure an access rule on the ASDM, that li...

I have a pair of Pix 525 firewalls in Active/Standby. They are frontended by a different pair of firewalls that are also in A/S failover with a pair of 2960 switches between them.When the other firewalls fail over, the new active sends out a gratuit...

I am trying to determine if using no-nat between the inside and the DMZ is bad in any way. I was told that running no-nat between private interface does not cause any security risks, is this true? Am I losing any security functionality if I choose ...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best tool to gather syslogs from multiple Cisco ASAs & Cisco IPS.Preferably I would like to use a single machine to get logs from 4 firewalls, 2 IPSs and multiple Web/DB servers running Apache & mysql.What solution would you recommend for...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card