Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I am hoping someone can provide some advice regarding an ASA in transparent mode sitting in the middle of a .1q trunk.Scenario is two switches (one routing) has multiple VLAN's setup and then a trunk down to a L2 switch which then has all...

I have a mail server that is in the DMZ which is behind the Cisco 2621 router. I cannot get it to ping past the internal interface. There is a ip nat statement:ip nat inside source list 10 interface Dialer1 overloadBut this is not helping, the Dial...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a PIX 515 6.3 and I want to have the LAN behind a DMZ to access the servers on the inside LAN and also the remote hosts which are routed on a L3 switch.This is what I did :nat (DMZ) 4 192.168.4.0 255.255.255.0 outside 0 0global (inside)...

Hello , Could you review my IPS design (the topology picture is in the attachment) ? Can I have one IPS with three or four ports attached to the same switch in an etherchannel? I am talking about one IPS with multiple interfaces. For example two...

I want to start by thanking everyone for taking the time to ready this. We currently have a Fortigate firewall in place. We have multiple VLANS seperating our voip phone system from the rest of our traffic, and we also seperate out our guest wireless...

It looks like Cisco stopped posting the new signatures on their FTP in cisco/ciscosecure/ips/6.x/sigup as of the end of Feb. As a result the update script is not updating the IPSs any longer. I could not find any advisory about that on CCO. If someon...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a PIX-515E at our customer site. The inside interface is connected to a 3750 switch and the outside is connected to a 3640 router.When trying to ping from the 3750 to the 3640 through the PIX, 10 to 20 packets out 100 get dropped, this ha...

I have an ASA 5510 and was wondering if someone could shed some light on this. If someone internally would install a producted (keylogger or something of that nature) that gathered information and then sent it to a remote location could the ASA dete...

DKanzler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card