Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, just a quick question, hopefully, I have been reading: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00809a417a.shtmlI am wanting to do equal cost load balancing between an ASA and our 2 internet providers. Readin...

Guys,I had two users with admin privilege on the IPS 4240.However,both these users got deleted somehow and am left only with the user cisco having privilige "viewer".Is there any way other than using the recovery software that i may get the admin use...

i have ASA 5540 firewall and i have 20 mb speed i want to distribut speed by ip and make it limted to download and upload can i do this by my firewall

I am not able to run ASDM V6.1.3 on a Vista PC. It works fine on a XP PC.Can anyone tell me what s/w version is required on ASA device as well as any requirement on Vista.Thanks for any feedback.Edmond

All,I'm converting from a Symantec Firewall (SF) to an ASA 5550. I've been looking through the ruleset on the SF, and I'm noticing that there are domain names listed as entities that reference another domain name. This means that a firewall rule woul...

Hi all,I have an 5540 ASAI would like to NAT the packtes this way:ORIGINAL PACKETsource: 192.168.0.10destination: 10.10.10.50TRANSLATED PACKETsource: 172.16.0.10destination: 20.20.20.50Is this possible?I always NAT the packet modifying only the sourc...

I have a new 5520 ASA that I am putting on to the network tonight. I set up the management port with the address of our management subnet and have it plugged into our core switch but for some reason I can't reach it via SSH, telnet or the ASDM. I hav...

All,Currently I have a Symantec Firewall (SF) and the Windows DNS server points to it as a forwarder. The SF has the root servers listed in it, and it does lookups for clients when the Windows box can't resolve. Does the ASA do anything like this?Tha...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card