Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have following NAT statements configured. I have PAT for all web traffic. Any non-web traffic should use the dynamic NAT pool and then a PAT address if dynamic NAT runs out of addresses. But, I am seeing multiple connections on one single address o...

Hi.I try to configure Port forwarding on a ASA 5505.Inside it's a SBS 2008 that need to be reached from the outside on port 25, 80, 443 and 987.I am using ASDM to configure, but running Packet Tracer gives an NAT error that drives me crazy. See attac...

support by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with IOS 12.4(20)T, I am able to create network or service objects-groups.I would like to create an external network object-group meaning that it will include all outside networks and exclude all my inside private networks.I didn't found any way to s...

falain by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my office we have Traning Room and Conference room where all project people have there meeting's.we configured each project into diffrent vlan.what if vlan 2 enters the conference room and want to access vlan 2 next other project with diffrent vla...

Does anyone know if the ASA has a built in web proxy like competing products? Basically, I want to proxy all internal users and authenticate them against Active Directory. Based upon their group permissions, I want to be able to configure what kind...

Hi,I have a very simple config : 1x PIX 535 firewall running 6.3 and 1x 2960 ethernet switch. I am trying to get dot1q trunking working between the two, and utlize VLANs through one single physical connection. This is easy right ? But i see thousands...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Urgent helpOur ISP have black listed us due to them recieveing lots of SMTP traffice from us.We need to find out the source of the issue from the inside sending SMTP traffice to outside.Is their a way to capture smtp traffice on the ASA. and also who...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card