Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

folkscan an asa have two separate external interfaces, each using a different NAT, both connected to the same isp routeri need to route traffic from my internal network through the asa and filter it based on destination address - all for http traffi...

HelloHave An ASA with the following statements:ASA Version 7.2(4)9 route Inside 10.1.1.50 255.255.255.255 Y.Y.Y.Y 1route Inside 10.1.1.51 255.255.255.255 Y.Y.Y.Y 1route Outside 10.1.0.0 255.255.0.0 X.X.X.X 1Made a Change and only add The rule:route O...

tgeraldes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm new to the IDS/IPS and I have a basic question...I have an IPS Sensor 4240 configured as an IDS with all the default settings... My questions is:Will the Sensor alert the ASAs or routers when there's a signature match to apply an ACL for ...

All,I'm setting up acls for the inside, dmz1, dmz2 and external.My question is:I have a host on the inside that needs to get to the dmz. I have an acl on the inside and I'll need to permit this host to the dmz. I'll also need to create an acl on the ...

When I try to start PDM 3.0 (4) from Internet explorer 7 or 8 beta, I get the following error in my Java console:Java Plug-in 1.6.0_12Using JRE version 1.6.0_12 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VMUser home directory = C:\Users\user----------------------------...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set up a SSL VPN on a 877 router. It has been tested working with a XP notebook. Now the notebook has been formatted into Vista and i'm getting such error "The installer was not able to start the Cisco SSL VPN Client.Please contact your IT ...

I'm trying to install a IPS 4255 in inline vlan pair mode but I have encountered a problem.The thing is we have a network with several VLANs. Some of the servers along with some users are connected in VLAN 1. The servers are connected on a separate s...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card