Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Do not have a Pix at hand to test so I willask with this given scenario:1- What ports must be open on the Pix inorder to allow ftp over SSL to work properly?2- Is it possible to allow ONLY passive FTP through the Pix firewall in this given scenario?T...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following is a lab topology:I cannot ping from interent(LAB) router to the inside interface of pix as well as lan.ALso cannot ping outside interface of Pix from lan but can ping the system on internet(LAB) .Can anyone help .Thanks in advance. system ...

We just started using the ASA 5510 with the CSC module. We have a development Webserver in DMZ. From within the LAN we see a lot of broken images when accessing web pages on the development web server in the DMZ and Web pages outside our network. ...

Hello, I need advice on how to setup DMVPN for the following scenario DataCenter#1 DataCenter#2 Branch-Office#1 Branch-Office#2 Branch-Office#3 DC#1 is connected to DC#2 via MPLS using BGP BO#1 is connected to DC#1 with GRE Tunnel over IPSEC (( Routi...

I am just wondering whether following Site to Site VPN configuration scenario will work.ASA--Internet RTR ---Internet Cloud --Internet RTR --ASA Where ASA is outside interface will have the private IP Address. But internet Router at both side will ha...

I'm seeing some weird logging behavior on an ASA5550 active/standby pair (Internet facing, running 7.2.4). As you can see from the example below, it is logging a number of denied messages for a normal (allowed by policy) TCP session. Jul 16 2008 09:2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card