Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have configured AIP-SSM 10 in ASA but customer wants to see that how IPS is protecting from attacks ???Please suggest any dummy attack & where can I see how IPS is protecting the network against that dummy attack.Your quick response will bt apprici...

Hi, I'm on the way to change from pix to asa.I've a little problem to connect from Internet to the Mailserver in the dmz.What do I wrong ?The config:ASA Version 7.0(8)!hostname gatewaydomain-name test.deenable password xxxxxxx encryptedpasswd xxxxxxx...

Hi!Looking for some input on some design options for NAC with a wireless deployment since OOB and IB are now both options.In a campus environment of up to 300 wireless users, in-band seems good so that we can have one SSID, but restrict a user login ...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes