Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA and a load balancer (F5) that i'm trying to configure as follows and experiencing routing issues.A load balancer with 4 ports.Port 1 connected to ISP 1Port 2 connected to ISP 2Port 3 connected to ASA outside interface.Port 4 currently n...

I have a device off the DMZ interface of the firewall (PIX\ASA) and it requires access to a number of hosts on the inside (and vice versa) on a number of ports.Does this require a NAT? ACL? Can you provide an example?

I have an ASA integrated with ACS for VPN clients to be able to authenticate with their Active Directory accounts. I need to figure out how to enable split tunneling per VPN group on the ACS. I found a doc that shows that the setting is under GROUP...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up a test lab with a new ASA 5540 with the AIP-SSM-20 module installed.ASA is up and running passing traffic for several workstations.AIP-SSM is installed and UP. I can open a session to the sensor through an SSH connection to the ASA, and ha...

I have an application that requires that the host clients retain their source port. The source ports range from TCP/10000-10040 and the destination server listens on TCP/12000. I need to NAT these hosts to a single IP address as well. Can I use a Dyn...

Dear All,FWSM module is not getting recognized even after restart the 6509E switch.When i checked the logs its getting error saying that onlie Diagnostics detected major error.Pl find the logs for your information Module 1 has Major online diagnostic...

Hi All,Can I use a single NAC appliance (or module on a router) and configure several different policies for different kind of users? In other words... I need my NAC CAS 3310 to apply some policies to my local users, another policies to the VPN users...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card