Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi When I execute write standby command from primary PIX it is not copying one particular command line to the standby secondary PIX the command is "nat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_acl"even after rebooting secondary PIX I am having this issue. ...

Hello,We would like to setup our asa 5520 to do IPsec VPN server. We would like to only allow company computer to be conncted (Computer on CORP Domain). Is this posible? Thanks

tung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just ran out of IP adresses in my outside network segment. I'll have to configure a new outside vlan in the same context in order to assign new static translations for new servers in my inside network. I'm currently using a default route point...

Hi All,My ip is 1.1.1.1 this ip is forwarded to my leased line link from SP. Now i want to confgiure this ip with port forwarding in order to point to my server(192.168.1.2) in DMZ. My topology isInternet--InternetSwitch--Pix515--DMZAny Clues for con...

I am running an ASA with multiple VPN Client groups, all authenticating against the same AAA server. Is there a way of preventing a user connecting on an individual group if the know the PSK.What I want to be able to do is publish the PCF files inte...

Hello all,I'm learning how to configure a PIX 501. The boss said "you can do this right?", "I guess", I said and he said "good, please make it work". Well I found an example:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configurat...

Hi,I have just configured my brand new ASA 5510 with ASA Version 8.0(4). i am having a little problem that is: i cannot access(nor even ping) DMZ interface and other interface from Inside Host, mean while i can access the servers behind DMZ and other...

Resolved! avoid NAT

hellowe are using PIX 525 (version 7.2(3))when i configure an rdp access (for example) from inside to a computer in DMZ, i configure the access rule (in security policy) then i MUST configure a NAT rule that keeps my IP unchanged between inside and D...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card