Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Having a problem trying to get print sharing to work from DMZ to inside network host that has printer attached to it. From inside to dmz works fine. Dmz to inside cannot attached to shared printer any ideas. I'm using a nat address from dmz to inside...

Hi all. I would like to know how i can upload configuration to a new cisco asa 5510 with the minimum hassle and technical know how. The reason is because my company is planning to setup a new site overseas and has no budget to send a IT person over t...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we've just received our ASA5510 and I have been uploading plugins and noticed that there is protocol support for ssh/telnet and ssh2 when using the upload tool. But I can't find an ssh2 plugin anywhere. Can somebody point me to a source?Thank y...

HelloI need some help i have 2 core switch what is connected to the asa and i need configure failover asabut my problem is my core switch is interconnect with L3 Link so my question is can i have one l3 link and 2 L2 link in the same 2 core switch my...

m.govorov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know if there is any kind of workaround to have Ipv6 in a ASA with an active/standby failover configuration. The problem starts when the secondary ASA becomes Active, because in every “ipv6 enable” interface both link-local...

mserrao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this only be performed on ASA appliances, or can it be done on a pair of PIX 515-E's, that currently run 7.x code, and we just want to bump it up another revision? And has anyone done a zero downtime upgrade and is it truly non-disruptive?

mjsully by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4240 that is physically sitting in between my edge router and my ASA - One interface is connected to router and the other is connected to ASA. I have confiured Inline Interface pair. My question is to manage 4240, what option do I have? I...

peterhkim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble loading a digital certificate on an ASA 5520 running 8.0(4). The CA is a Fedora Dogtag Certificate System with a very simple PKI scheme running (O=CM TEST). All of this is running on an isolated test network in a lab setting.I'm ...

smdavi2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to perform a downgrade of PIX515E from version 7.2(2) to 7.0(4). I have found some info from the link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a00804708d8.shtml#t6. The procedure shows downgrade of ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card