Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

we have a client with a soho91, they have a workstation trying to make a secure connection using a vpn client. The vendor informed us that the "firewall" need to allow 3 specific ports. There is no access-list applied to the outside. I created a a...

j.bourque by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i am trying to prepare for exam and i'm bit stuck with this scenario in my lab. Could someone help me with this? I'm trying to nat one outside global ip address and tcp port to two different inside server based on source ip address.I have two...

I'm new to firewall configurations so I need a little clarity. I have an asa setup. My internal network is 192.168.0.0/24 and my dmz network is 10.0.0.0 /24. Now I need to know how to configure access from my internal network to my dmz network. W...

Hi all,I am trying to TFTP the running config off a ASA via a tunnel onto my LAN.Can't remember the command for this. It's ip tftp source-interface Vlan1 on a router.Can anyone help?Thanks

Hi All,What are the real advantages of having remote users connecting to the central office using the AnyConnect Client instead of the regular IPSec VPN Client? I can't seem to find any good documentation about it.Thank you!

As a packet travels through the firewall (inside => outside) is it possible to NAT the source IP (with the outside interface of the FW) and translate the destination IP? Also, the destination IP (translated IP) would need a static route in the firewa...

bardellom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ASA5550. We setup Split-tunneling. However, the remote users were not able to access the internal network (SQL database and intranet web server). They can get to corporate network and internet, however. Do you have any suggestions how to ...

HI Techcies! Can anybody recommend an OPen source SNMP Server with Graphical User interface to manage SYSlog messages frm Cisco routers.It shd privide tollowing features?1.Interface UP/Down Status.( Notification thr'e-mail when there is failure.2.Abn...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card