Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

When i try to import a Certificate from a CA i get the error message as "Must include End Entity certificate". How do i create/generate a End Entity Certificate from Microsoft WIndows CA?

Hey guys/gals...I'm looking on cisco's upgrade software site, and i'm looking for the most current version of DFM. I see there is a SP1 (cwdfm3_1_1_win.zip). Is this all I will require? Is there not a baseline install, and then an upgrade to SP1??...

Resolved! Alerts in the IPS

I am getting a lot of edonkey traffic, has anyone seen this before appInstanceId: 412 time: Dec 30, 2008 22:59:55 UTC offset=-300 timeZone=GMT-05:00 signature: description=UDP eDonkey Activity id=7202 version=S341 type=other created=20...

rmwhite59 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After following procedure on:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ips/6.0/installation/guide/hwImage.html#wp1183593Module becomes UNRESPONSIVE, after hw-module module 1 recover boot command.I'm using IPS-SSM_20-K9-sys-1.1-a-6.1-1-E1.img¿Any idea...

gusortiz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Setup consist of:Cisco ASA 5510 v8.0(2)Cisco ASA-SSM10 IPS ver 5.0(2)S152.0Q: I would like to know what is needed to upgrade the IPS to the latest Software version. There is currently no license present in my IPS.Is it possible for me to upgrade f...

dear Team,We are using Clear Xlate command whenever we are adding new Translation rules so that the new rules will get added to Traslation table.Will it mean that the new translation rules will not get added OR get added after some specific configure...

hey folks, I'm seeing a repeated entry, every few minutes, as follows: Fri Jan 02 11:16:14 CST 2009 class com.cisco.nm.cmf.jrm.AuthenticationService :: Clearing UserRoleCacheFri Jan 02 11:16:14 CST 2009 class com.cisco.nm.cmf.jrm.AuthenticationServic...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card