Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

In the vpn client : user authentication when i enter the username & password, the username & the password does not get authentified, what command should i put in the PIX 515E. Please wait for help.

hiI have a 3005 with 64mb RAM running ver 3.6.7B. maximum session it is displaying as 100- can i increase the no of max sessions by anyway- what will happen if 101th user connecting to VPN 3005, however i can see total cummulative session is 118. Doe...

Hello,I have a ASA5505 and a ASA5510 successfully setup and running a site to site VPN. I can manage (SSH and ASDM) the local ASA without any problems. I'm unsuccessful when trying to manage the remote ASA. - Should I be connecting to the outside...

mmaskart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the inside int with 100 sec level and on interface( different then outside) with 60 sec level.i have an ACL on the inside allowing IP TCP and UDP and also one ACL on the 2nd interface allowing the same.What should I do to enable the tra...

Hi,I now have a PIX 515E and VPN 3005 concentrator. Is it more secure to put it in line or to have them run parrellel (IE both have public facing interfaces). As the VPN is end of software line now ? Only going to be running webVPN from it - other VP...

edw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the situation...I have an ASA 5520 in single context mode and I need to configure multiple inbound WebVPN portals for different clients. What is the best way to accomplish this? On my outside interface I have a public IP. If I try to add a ...

bhpci by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created a Vpdn connection in the router with the IOS of : IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3660-IK9O3S-M), Version 12.3(1a)for the remote VPN users i have given MSchap as the authentication our problem is users using the windows VISTA as a operatin...

Hi.After an unsuccesful upgrade of the SSM-10 module on an ASA 5510, I have no connection to the module.Need help on how to recover from this situation.Ses below:ASA5510# sh module 1 detailsGetting details from the Service Module, please wait...Unabl...

danny4569 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes