Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to configure external access to several different machines and no matter what I've tried the packet is blocked by the implicit deny rule on the outside interface. I've attached both the nat and access rule screens as well as my running co...

bpelino by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first go with configuring PPPoe on a ASA 5505. We will be using a Static WAN IP Address. Does anyone see ANY issues with this configuration?Please see attached for current config.Thanks Mucho!!!!

sjoyce by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have identified a few malicious IP's that are constantly hammering our web server. To block them I create an access rule for the outside interface, source ip is the malicious ip, destination is any, service is tcp-udp 1-65535 action is deny. ...

Hi,I have a redundant ASA setup using 2 OSPF processors, one for the external core network and one for the internal core network.Normally I have public IP's from the external OSPF being inserted into the routing table on the ASA, and private IP's com...

udj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where I can find out the maximum number of denied attackers the ASA-SSM-10 running 6.1(1)E2 can handle? I see where you can set a timeout and total number for the denied hosts and denied network blocks but I haven't been able to find...

We are currently troubleshooting an issue where CSA 5.1 causes problems with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Outlook Client.As part of the troubleshooting process, we have disabled csauser.dll by renaming its entry in the registry.This is allowing CRM Out...

I am planing to create a Wan using 5510 in the home office and 5505 on the branch offices. One question that I am need to have answered for planning purposed is whether you need a static IP on the branch office? any help would be appreciated

ibarrios by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: