Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

pix to pix vpn tunnel behind nat

Hey alltwo pix 525s. One on each side of a t1. Set up looks like this:Pix---Router---T1---Router---PixOne of the routers is set up with a private address on the inside (which then connects to a pix on a private address). How do I get that pix to s...

RPC over HTTPs with an ASA5510

I have been trying to get RPC over HTTPS working through the ASA 5510 by NATing port 80 and 443 to the internal Exchange 2003 server. I am able to connect to the server via Outlook 2003 when it is outside the firewall but not when it is behind the fi...

rvit by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL to permit Routing Protocols

Hi,1)For Router ACL, to permit routing information updates between R1 and R2, if R1 has an inbound ACL, for EIGRP, is the following enough?(R1)permit eigrp host R2 host 224.0.0.10or do we need another line(R1)permit eigrp host R2 host 224.0.0.10permi...

Cisco ASA 5510 with antispam

Hi to all I'm new to work with cisco firewall and i have many doubts about it. I have a cisco asa 5510 with antispam module , i want install it in my lan that already has a firewall . the new configuration of my lan (installing the new cisco asa 5510...

support by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Acess-list with an object-group

I have a pix515e ver 6.3I defined a object-groupeg. pix1(config)#obect-group network mxly network-object 200.65.23.0 0.0.0.0 network-object """"" " " network-object 202.65.30.0 0.0.0.0pix(config)#access-list outside_acl permit t...

QoS for IPSEC encrypted GRE tunnel

I have an DSL router connected to a central site via a GRE tunnel. The tunnel is encrypted by IPSEC and works fine.- cisco 836 IOS version c836-k9o3s8y6-mz.123-2.XA6.bin- DSL 7550kbps/864kbps- ipsec encrypted gre tunnel- ipsec tunnel modeI'm trying t...

Resolved! allow netflow through pix 515e

i have a multilink connected to our isp that i want to monitor but it sits outside of our pix. how can i make this work? i searched this site but didnt find anything that applies to me. i attached a visio of our network.im sure ill need a static nat ...

Resolved! vpn client asa 5505

I cannot get any Cisco Client to connect to a IPsec tunnel on an ASA 5505. I have used the wizard to configure the remote access vpn, use mostly default configs and then configured the Cisco Client to connect. I keep getting Group = DefaultRAGroup,...

kirkvold by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5.1

I have an issue that I am trying to figure out how to fix it. What I am trying to do is this, I need to be able to have a machine on the inside network make a call to a machine in the DMZ using its outside number. I have a 1 to 1 NAT setup for my DMZ...

mgibson by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers