Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured a active/standby pair but am having one last issue on the configuration. The active unit appears fine and shows the correct status when performing a 'show failover'.As for the standby I am unable to login into the system since the e...

We have an ASA 5510 with RADIUS setup for authenticating users. The RADIUS server is a Win2003 server running IAS. Users are not getting notified of their domain passwords impending expiration and are not being given the option to change it.Per the...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current set up is Static to Static,due to ISP changes we are loosing the static on the 1700. If I setup dynamic DNS behind the 1700 could I use a FQDN in the crypo isakmp policy?i.e.) crypto isakmp key <thekey> address <the FQDN> and then in the map...

I have introduced ASA 5510 into a flat network. Here is the new network:inside hosts---------ASA-------Router---- | | | DMZ(Servers)I have 3 servers in my DMZ and they al...

HiCan any tell me simpel and clear how to open smtp from outside to inside server ?Because its is not working for me.Using PAT as translation.And 192.168.0.5 as mailserver MS Exchange 2007 )Hope someone can helpRegards Peter Røge

pr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do not have a Pix firewall to test at the moment so I am goingto ask experts in forum if this is possible:I have a host on the "inside" interface with an ip address of 192.168.3.10Pix firewall "inside" ip address is 192.168.3.1/28Pix firewall "outs...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My Pix 515 (128mb) is on version 7.0(2) and I was wondering how I can upgrade to version 8.0x as I have not done this before?I have upgraded routers IOS before via TFTP.I also what to upgrade so I can move from using the PDM to the ASDM.Thanks

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have confiugred TCP string signature to reset the connection when user try to open certain URL.I have configured no device for blocking action.but still i am able to block. Why it is so, How IPS able to block URL.Please let me know is TCP reset req...