Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are desinging a new network. In this network we placed 2 cisco asa 5510 as first line of defense firewalls. My question is, i received a request to place an ips in this design. Is it advisable to place an AIM in the cisco 5510 or do i need a...

HelloI' use a VPN Client witch a PIX firewall, and I' authenticate users with a radius server (IAS), I'm trying to exploit the log file but I don't understand the signification of each field.The goal is to trace the connexion of users: time to start,...

I am looking for a way to analyze the traffic coming from an ASA 5505 prior to implementing Priority Queuing for QoS. I have all of the solarwinds engineers toolkit applications available, however I cannot figure out how to configure my SNMP communi...

Hi,I've just started dealing with PIX.We have a couple of vpn's (cisco837) connecting to a pix firewall. Some users reported connections dropping after a certain time of in-activity and they want to know how this is configured on the firewall.I've c...

muca by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a ASA-5520 with AIP-SSM Module in it. I have done the basic "setup" on the module and assigned it an IP address. I am using IME to connect to the IPS module. The ASA-IPS is at a remote location and has a private IP address. I have a linux s...

mkumar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ciscoasa(config)# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(2)!hostname ciscoasaenable password xxxnames!interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address x.x.x.17 255.255.255.240!interface Ethernet0/1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 1...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card