Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking into setting up a guest network. We would like to give a certain amount of our internet bandwidth to the guest network and setup DHCP on the ASA for the quest network. The guest network needs to be totally segmented from our corporate network...

Hi All, We are trying to deploy IPS inline on Software in 2821 routers. The objective of this is to demonstrate ourself on deploying IPS functionality on this routers and testing the same to verify its working.We are thinking,if we could understand ...

Can anybody help me solving this prob?ISP Router Conf:1. One Public IP2. One Private IP 192.168.2.1PIX 515E:1. External Interface (Public IP with Default GW ISP Router)2. Private IP 192.168.2.33. Mapped IP for Terminal Server ( From Public IP Range)T...

HII am trying to save the running config of a 515e PIX to a tftp server. I connect to the PIX using ASDM 5.0I have set up the TFTP options, interface inside, ip address 172.16.10.9 (my pc), path - /TFTP-Root/ and I have install solarWinds tftp servic...

I have an issue getting email through the Cisco ASA to our email server 10.100.50.172 255.255.0.0 Everything else is working. We have internet. All outgoin traffic is OK. Is anybody see what's wrong. Thanks,ASA Version 8.0(2)!hostname ASAnames!interf...

If I get ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9, how do I add IPS and content security to this appliance. Also how Many DMZ interfaces will it have? Do all the ASA 5500 series support DMZ interface?

dshrestha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have made an ACL to be applied to an edge router of an ISP. Please review and comments.I am a bit confused about the first line.abut permitting established connections.Is its placement ok and if i need it?Plz commentsaccess-list 110 permit tcp any...