Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA5510 7.2I have an old crypto map coming up in debug that I am trying to get rid of.I used the "no cry map x" to remove and I am getting this:"IPSEC(crypto_map_check): crypto map Map 7 incomplete. No peer ,access-list ortransform-set spe...

Below is part of my config file of router 1812. With this implementation I only have problem with sending e-mails.What is wrong? How can I exclude inspection of smtp?---class-map type inspect match-all sdm-cls--3 match access-group name Publicclass-m...

Hello all, I am very new to VPN's and Firewalls so please forgive me for lack of terminology usage. I am part of a company that has 20 internal PC's and 25 external sites (Convienient stores) that are all now being placed on a VPN. We purchased a ASA...

JHyder000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can help me. I am very new to Pix and am having a hard time understanding it. What I need to do is simply punch a hole in our firewall for a computer. I have very limited instructions that tell me I have to do a conf t to configu...

Hi, One of the drawback in ASA is that it does not support Load Balancing in IP Sec Tunnel and between ISP links. Can we expect this option will be add asap in future by upgrading FW. Thanks

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a long time now I've been trying to get a handle on what is really required for MS hosts to talk to to other MS hosts but googled doco is scant. The MS site does not seem to acknowledge the existence of UDP or TCP (surprised: Not me!) Also in the...

m.surtees by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am almost embarrased to ask this but a search of the device and the help files does not answer a simple question: How do you log user activity over the VPN? I can find nothing that describes how to turn this type of logging on or if it is on by de...

My vendor has not supplied my license for my SSM-20 in our ASA 5520s and i would like to enable the module. Can I enable it in detect/alert mode only and just not have the latest signatures or will it even allow me to do that? The signatures are on...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card