Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

If I had a in band solution for wireless and an out of band solution for wired, would it be possible to assign the same vlan for both in/out of band?For example if I had an employee group that has access to both wired and wireless if an employee were...

kwillacey by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one Cisco Layer 2 Switch with 10 Servers attached. This switch in turn connects to a Cisco Pix 515e Firewall on the inside interface9 of the servers have no problems and can access the relevant services/clients residing on the outside interfac...

I'm used to IPSEC and have never setup a GRE/PPTP with a Cisco ASA before. The customer are using Outlook sync on their mobile and some are using Microsoft VPN client to reach the internal network from the outside. We are replacing an old Linux based...

I am looking for a configuration assistance for using SSO with autonomous (IOS) based Cisco access points and NAC appliance 4.1(3). I am familiar with configuring SSO with WLC/LWAPP access points using the same Radius accounting method as remote acc...

pete.gill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMZ access

Hi,I am not able to access DMZ from outside. Attached the running config of firewall.I think it might be some routing issue, any suggestions.

Hello, I'm looking for a resource that explains more in depth the output of the show np x command. I'm already aware of http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/fwsm/fwsm32/command/reference/s4.html#wp2781959 and the whole PDF that can be downloaded...

rdanevich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How often does a FWSM 2.5 and 3.1 replicate? Do they only do it when something changes, or do they replicate on a regular timed basis? we saw this in our Syslog and a few minutes later the FWSM stopped responding. We are troubleshooting and not su...

jdwcal730 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I configure a 6509 switch with a FWSM to use an outside address of 10.1.1.1 and a inside address of 192.168.1.1? I would like to create a NAT that will resolve to several servers on the inside. How do you configure the inside and outside inte...

wheeler930 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes