Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I work on a system that requires management interfaces to logout a user if inactive for a period of time (10 minutes).Is there any way to configure this for the 4215/4240 IDM &/or CLI interfaces?

Can someone tell me why v7.2 of the PIX/ASA OS doesn't register hits on an access list used for nat? I always used this on v6 to check the rule was working. The show nat command seems to be a bit random with it's counters as well. Is there another...

Is it possible to setup an ASA as a PPTP server. I know it was possible on the PIX, but I am not sure about the ASA. I hate to do it but to date we are just having to may issues with the IPSEC client with vista and we have 64 bit systems.

j98me2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How can I integrate anti virus security with ASA firewalls, or have anti virus security in the ASA firewalls. Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module (AIP SSM)dose the work, but is it really effective for worms and all kind fo...

I have a problem with accessing a couple of websites on our network. I have identified it to be due to the fact the servers are sendning packets that exceed the MSS advertisied by client.I recall that this is an issue which started in PIX version 7.I...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have question regarding IDSM2 implementation in FWSM environment.VLAN 60 is outside interface on FWSMinterface Vlan60 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 10.10.60.2 255.255.255.0Also, on Cisco 6500, I have VLAN 60interface Vlan60 ip addres...

Hi, I recently upgraded my IDSM-2 from 5.0(2) to 6.0(4a)E1. But I could not access it over IDM. Has anyone ever encountered this issue before? I was wondering if I have missed something or I have to patch anything.Thanks in advance.regards,Jonix

I am accessing a remote site with a client VPN. I am trying to download the router's config to this remote laptop with a tftp server on it.This is not working, and I believe it is because it is sourcing from the outside interface. Is this correct? I...

ASA 8.0.2h323 sessions are disconnecting after 2 hours. I have tried to fix this with the following...timeout h323 0:00:00 h225 0:00:00andaccess-list h323_timeout extended permit tcp any any eq h323class-map h323-timeout description h323 match access...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card