Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Need some config help on the ASA.I got Lease line link on ethernet to my premises with following WAN IP.i.e 122.x.x.114/30 and gateway 122.x.x.113.DNS server are 202.56.215.54 and 202.56.215.55.Moreover I have pool of 16 ip adresses starting from ...

itindia by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok so I know that the ASA is dropping packets beacuse of an TCP MSS mismatch.and I know how to tune the ASA not to do it.but my question is based on this log, what device is setting the MSS at 1380, beacuse as far as I can see everything is set at MT...

arnis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What is the confreg value to tell the ASA5550 to ignore the startup-config on bootup.I load (tftp) the wrong configuration on my ASA and it is throwing errors.

josephp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a 3-party SIMS and Snort/tipppoint IDS in the network. Testing the Cisco module to replace these IDS systems, questions is how to config the Cisco module to forward events to the SIMS. thx

wfleenor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had created one user with privilege level 2 on PIX 515.Level 2 privileges given are:privilege show level 2 command running-configprivilege show level 2 command xlateprivilege show level 2 command versionBut the user is not restricted with only the ...

I need to allow traffic in and out through port 5003 for a couple of credit card machines we have. I created the access-list below access-list test2 permit tcp any host xx.xxx.xx.xxx eq 50003It still will not allow it to connect to the credit card c...

asmith252 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics