Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to do a password recovery on a PIX 515E. I have the instructions and don't see any issues, except that this pix is part of a Lan-based fail-over pair. I was hoping someone could proof my idea of how to do this with the least amount of pain. No...

I was wondering if I can do a NAT translation between my internal network to another internal range?I have my internal range 192.168.2.x and remote end tunnel network does not accept this range as they have this on their network as well. I cannot cha...

Hello,I have two documents for password recovery on the 4235. Can you advise which one to use? The first one listed below seems easier but I have a feeling I'm missing something. Thanks. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ips/6.0/release/notes/...

Hi,I'm pretty sure I've seen a solution to this problem before but I just can't seem to find it...I have LAN users trying to access servers in the DMZ via their public IP's. They go out the outside interface to do this but are getting dropped as spo...

We recently purchased two Cisco compatible 512 MB flash drives for our ASA. The drives work fine when first inserted into the ASA. We are able to load boot images, ASDM, CSD on the flash cards. However, when we change to boot statement to boot off...

Hi,I have a question regarding operation steps on IPS on ASA - while configuring access list for interesting traffic, do I need to use really or NATed addresses. Precisely, NAT and than access list or access list and than NAT?

Hi all,Friends, I have ASA 5520 with CSC SSM module. i'm configuring this module but it can not be updated. My pc could reach internet with no problem. PC and SSM module has the same gateway and both are in the same subnet. When i connected and using...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card