Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Alli have an IDS sensor 4235 , i upgarded it fron vesion 4 to verion 5.0(1)S149.i ensured from that the new version is installed on it . But when trying to access the sensor via IDM (its GUI interface) , it prompts me to enter the username & the...

Hi allFriends, I have 2 ASA FW 5520 and 5505, and they are connected with each-other VIA VPN. I have mail server MS exchange, Domain, Share point and etc... inside 5520. And my question is next: Is it possible that users from 5505 could send and rec...

Hi,I'm unable to ssh into our fwsm today - there's nothing in the logs and all ssh commmands are still present - we've had this before and I have to re-generate the rsa key, and I'm fairly certain that's what I need to do now but the old ca commands ...

jigsaw2026 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to setup two port redirections on our PIX. I need this two redirections:Outside-IP 212.6.1.1 to SSN 10.10.10.2for port 443 (HTTPS).Outside-IP 212.6.1.1 to SSN 10.10.10.253 for port 23 (Telnet).The access should be possible from any sourc...

I currently have a 3725 + the NM-CIDS module doing my firewall / IPS / VPN.I'm considering upgrading to a ASA 55xx box. I was reading the product page, and it does not seem that I can have one ASA box that does both the IPS with an AIP-SSM-xx and the...

Resolved! ASDM for PIX 722

Hi Guys, Im planning to install asdm on my newly upgrade PIX 525 ve722. I just want to know if i need to install the asdm on my failover pix. Is there any problem if i just install it in one of my pix (active) only? What is the most stable asdm i...

I have a customer that runs large oracle queries (1521)that the PIX sees as idle connections. I've tried classifying the traffic and using polic-maps to set the connection to not timeout (0:0:0) with no luck. Any suggestions?

kyoung77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes