Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Alli have ASA 5510 with Security Plus License (5 FE ports). i want to terminate my two ISPs (one with Static public IP address and other with dynamic IP) in ASA 5510 and want to give IPSec VPN Connectivity for my remote users.Is it possible to c...

Hi,I have ASA box here running 7.2.3 code. Below is the goal.Simple configuration. Inside and outside. When inside subnets go on internet use the PAT(global and nat commands). However if the inside hosts go to a specific address(my 3rd party MSP), th...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Friends, i tried to config a new ASA 5505, with my old startip-config... I transfer ,,startup-config'' from tstf server OK... but when i reloaded ASA FW the nothing changed...I think that something need with confreg... maybe its new one (ASA 5...

I have a security rule that prevents outbound SMTP connections from LAN IPs. This rule was inserted because it seems we have some infected PCs that are trying to send mail. Is there a way I can see what IPs are being denied the outbound SMTP so I c...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I updated our CSM installation from 3.1 version to the new 3.2.0. The installation finished without any problem, but now I'm not able to start the CSM Clients anymore. The new version just crashes with a java exception. I noticed in the help, that on...

Hello Everybody,I've found recently a new product data sheet -- called Cisco IPS Manager Express, looks a bit like a new implementation of the IPS Event Viewer.Currently the software download shows an error but everything else is present.Short url is...

Is there a way to export custom signatures from one IDS system to another. Either from the sensor, CDM or IDSM. Also is there a way to import Snort signatures and import them as Cisco sigsThis would be for IPS 4200 series devices

Apologies in advance if this comes off like a totally boneheaded question! :-)Our situation is that we currently have a PIX 501 firewall, and we're upgrading to an ASA 5505 because the PIX is getting a little long in the tooth and coming up on end-of...

Resolved! dmz design

here is my dilemma, we have a dmz setup on an asa5520 where we are going to have a public web server that needs to access a backend sql database on the internal network.I want to allow the server in the dmz to initiate with the internet as well as be...

Is there a way to configure the IPS 4240 to monitor traffic but not to block connections? We are currently evaluating the device but would prefer it to monitor rather than block any live traffic at this stage. We have configured an event action fil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card