Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks I have a customer that has a requirement to track the IP Address a VPN user is assigned upon connecting to their ASA.I have looked at the 'logging list' and while that works by sending syslog messages it sends ipsec and ike which is a huge amou...

GreetingsWhen I set up a SPAN session with a regular TP interface as a destination I am able to allow specific VLANs on the destination trunk port. This does not work for me when I try the same setup with the IDSM data port as the destination. Has an...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have implemented NAC on my campus.but there is a big problem,my users have to refresh their Ip addresses when the NAC changes their VLans.but they have not enough permission for releasing their Ip address and renew it,any idea?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5540 using version 8.0(2). I'm in the process of setting up and using SSL vpn connections to the device. I have a vendor that is using RDP via the SSL (using the Java RDP client/server plugin). The SSL connects fine and works fine. ...

Erik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Why doesn't "drop log" policy-map action send unreachables? Is this a bug or feature?2. Why doesn't ZPF control multicasts terminated at the self zone (EIGRP, for example), so it is not possible to control which multicasts are accepted and which a...

ovt by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm scehdule dfor some training on the appliance next week. Meanwhile ..Does the appliance_need_to be managed via the Management interface? Can I run ASDM from the inside interface w/o issue? IOW, is there a good reason for providing the management i...

demo20dog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, we are trying to setup a L2L connection to a vendor. We are in 192.168.1.0 network but the vendor is in 10.10.100.0 subnet. Because the vendor doesn't want to route my 192.168.1.0 network in their network, they want us to translate our su...

donlin123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes