Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,As I monitored the CS-MARS incidents, I noticed that the System Rule: Modify Network Config constantly firing but we haven't done any changes in the device. The reporting device is ASA firewall which sends syslog messages to CS-MARS. Below...

cholars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a need to schedule a reload of some ASA firewalls on a regular basis. What I would like to do is create a reccuring schedule on each ASA to say reload at 23:59 every Friday.I'm aware of the RELOAD command but this appears to be a 'one time ...

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to created an encrypted tunnel using two ASA's but using transparent mode, rather than routed mode. My understanding is that transparent mode works at layer 2, so IPSec might not be avaiable (since it's at lay...

Hi everyone;Some how I lost my rsa keys, not sure how but when I do a sh ca mypublic rsa nothing shows. Question is how do I regenerate the keys so that I can SSH into the router again? I thought I can do a ca generate rsa key but that doesn't work...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded a customer from a PIX 525 (running 7.0 code) to a pair of ASA 5550s in active/standby mode. The ASA runs 8.02. The customer uses a software identity service called Trusted Network Technologies 'Identity', which communicates with a...

seanw_nic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running Pix OS 7.0x Guys what am I missing here? I have an permit ip any any from my inside to my outside interface. Yet rhapsody will not get past the DRM stage of install. I don't have any of the sites it wants to access blocked by domain or IP in ...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting this log on my FWSM. Does anybody know why? <166>Feb 21 2008 10:55:58: %FWSM-6-110001: No route to 192.168.101.1 from 192.168.8.10I have the following config:FWSM Version 3.2(4) <context>!firewall transparenthostname ADMIN!interface Vlan1...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pix 515eI have a VPN setup with another site. One of my servers is part of the VPN. However, now that server needs to get to another non-vpn server thru port 80. I can't figure out how to allow it. It seems like it is "locked" into this tunnel and o...

paulc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card