Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone please advise how Cisco determines the 50 user license limit.A company I do business with has a Cisco 501 which is used ONLY for remote vpn (Windows XP - using PPTP) users to connect to internal hosts. Internal users are routed to the in...

I am trying to configure site to site vpn tunnels with linksys routers. The linksys routers pick up IP addresses via DHCP. I tried to configure a 0.0.0.0 tunnel group but when the vpn traffic tries to establish, it hits the DefaultRAGroup tunnel gr...

Hi,I am using Cisco ASA 5510 ver 8.0 (2) with ASDM 6.0 (2)I have configured SSL based VPN access for my remote users. But when I enable Cisco Secure Desktop the performance of the access drops drastically and remote users are not able to work. If the...

mahavirsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I upgrade my Cisco PIX 515E to Version 7.2 will I be able to leverage the WebVPN feature? In other words, with an upgrade to the version for my PIX 515E is the SSL VPN functioonality an option?Thanks

We have an application that negotiates a different port over time. We want to lock down our firewall to particular port(s), but this seems impossible to do with this apps. I know we can use inspection (fixup) on ftp, dns, sip, ... However, the applic...

binhkdinh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all !I'm having a couple of issues logging on to my office's network thru VPN. I had it working in a test environment, but when i went live, i haven't been able to logon. I've attached my config file for any suggestions that might help. This is my...

info by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that is using a mindspring mail account that requires them to use port 587 for their smtp service. They have ip inspects running on their router. The client makes the initial connection, then nothing happens. I am wondering if its the...

Hi all,I inherited 2 production PIX 515E and even though I use them regularly for a few daily operations I dont really know that much more about these systems.What would be the best way for a newbie to get down and dirty (creating rules, firewalling ...