Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Friends,Need some help. This is the scenario.Local Machine -> Pix -> Cisco Routers farmI'm not able to ssh and telnet my routers from behind pix. The routers are placed in the PIX outside zone. SSH and Telnet is permitted and I even enable TCP Any...

sudeepvls by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Need some assistance in ASA 5540 with OS 7.2 as a DHCP Server.I have created subinterfaces on the firewall. I want the firewall to act as a DHCP Server which assigns different ip addressess to different vlan (Voice, Video & Data). Is this poss...

Have two lans, connected over vpn tunnel. Inside is 192.68.1.0 and 2.0, connected and NAT exempt - all is fine.Want to add dns services in both ends, however due to the NAT exempt, dns replies are not dns-rewritten for the "other" net.In more detail:...

I have a question maybe someone can answer:Currently a PIX running 6.3(5) will work with Microsoft NLB running in unicast mode because it won't reject arp entries that are multicast ethernet with a unicast ip entry. All flavors of cisco routers I kn...

Hi,I am working on closing some any/any traffic through our fw, but I have a doubt regarding the syslog message. What is the meaning of the "NP Identity" shown below?Dec 26 07:14:28 [aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa.2.2] FWNAME %ASA-6-302015: Built outbound UDP conne...

Hi,Please let me know if there is any rule where in the number of users subjected to NAC can be estimated, like capacity level for the NAC applaince.Appreciate your comments.Regards,Amol.

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to install a new ASA appliance in the position of a PIX 515E. Everything is the same but I have decided to configure all DMZs in the same Gigabit interface via VLANs.The problem is that when everything is connected, i have no pr...

Hello, we have several CAS applainces some running in-band and some are running out-of-band with 2 CAMs running in a failover pair. My question is if we were to have a failure of some sort with the entire NAC infrastructure and have to reach out to ...

johartman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want my ASA be the DNS server of my PC. So i configure that on my PC, And on the ASA, I enable DNS lookup on inside interface, and I indicate the IP adress of my ISP to the ASA. I want The ASA forward DNS requast to the ISP DNS. But It doessn't ...